``What is best in life?''Here are some of the sources that I have created and I'm making them available; however, under the provision that you're free to do whatever you want with the sources, except sell them as your own work, and you must associate my name with the provided sources. If you want to use these sources in a commercial product, you must make a licensing agreement with me (and don't worry I'm not out to surpass Billy Gate's in wealth).
``Crush your enemies!
See them driven before you!
To hear the lamentation of their women.''
``Conan the Barbarian''
In some instances, mostly for the patch files for other packages, the sources are either placed in the public domain or the GNU CopyLeft applies. The patch file copyrights depends on the original packages.
R.K.'s source can be obtained directly by anonymous ftp from
- Patch files - save the patch to a file - go into the directory with the sources unless otherwise directed - install the patches with
patch < patch_file.
- Utility sources
- Outputs an ANSI color sequence which can be interpreted by most DOS or VT100 compatible terminals.
- Returns the email expansion (mexpn) from the email system on any given host for any given username.
- Attempts a network connection (netup) and the return status indicates the success or failure. Very useful for SLIP/PPP connections to take corrective action if the network connection goes down.
- Application sources
- Isolates compilation units that are adversely affected by different compiler options.
bchop - performs a binary chop between ``good'' and ``bad'' object modules.
- Webpaging scripts
- Useful scripts
Last Modified: 2000/11/25 03:19:41
Brought to you by: R.K. Owen,Ph.D.
This page is http://owen.sj.ca.us/rkowen/sources/index.html